Your driveway has to support vehicles that weigh between 500 to 1,200 kilograms. Over time, any underground pipes used for drainage can break due to the constant pressure. Luckily, there is an easy solution to your problems. Pipe relining is not only cost-effective but it is easier than digging up the driveway.
What is pipe relining?
Repairing a cracked pipe uses a liner that is soaked in resin to coat the inside of the damaged pipe. Once hardened, this polymer coating creates a pipe within a pipe, there’s no need to remove the broken pipe.
What steps are carried out to reline driveway pipes?
• The broken pipe is cleaned using high-pressure water
• A camera is inserted into the pipe to inspect the damage
• Preparation involves more pipe cleaning to ensure no residue
• Insertion of a resin soaked liner into the pipe is then carried out. This liner is pulled into the correct position
• The pipe liner is then left to dry for around four hours. During drying time, the pipe cannot be used.
• Once dry, a camera is re-inserted into the pipe to ensure that the relining process has worked.
What are the benefits of pipe relining?
The method is cheaper because no excavation is required. The process of relining is also rot proof, durable and much stronger than PVC pipes.
How much does pipe relining cost?
Ruttley Plumbing can fix your problem; call us on 9199 2631 to find out how!