Gas Continuous Flow Hot Water
Just Right For The Growing Family
A Gas hot water heater is best suited for families of 3-5 people. It’s an ideal unit for a larger home where Mum and Dad have younger kids who love to bath and who will need more showering as they grow.
These systems have an adjustable thermostat for safety against scolding and their efficiency allows you to be in control of your operating costs and performance.
How Continuous Hot Water Systems Work
- A hot water tap is turned on
- Water enters the heater
- The water flow sensor detects the water flow
- The computer automatically ignites the burner
- Water circulates through the heat exchanger
- The heat exchanger heats the water to the designated temperature
- When the tap is turned off, the unit shuts down.